Upcoming Conscious Coaching™ Events
- This event has passed.
RTS 2017 Seminar “CONSCIOUS COACHING”
March 11, 2017 - March 12, 2017
- How to effectively manage a balance between the art and science of coaching.
- How a better understanding of human nature, behavior and personality can enhance your programming and results.
- More than an art: understanding the science of communication, influence and behavior change
- The upside to your darkside: how your “negative” personality traits can be your best asset when leading others.
- Leaving a legacy, the lost art of mentoring
Brett Bartholomew is a strength & conditioning coach, consultant, proud husband, and Founder of the performance coaching and consulting company Bartholomew Strength.
Within his experiences in both the team side of athletics as well as the private sector, Brett has worked with a diverse range of athletes from 23 sports at all levels ranging from youth to the professional and Olympic level as well as active duty members of the United States Special Forces. Brett has coached and presented in over 10 countries, nearly all 50 states and at 2 Universities along with military bases nationwide and has also considered himself blessed to have supported numerous Super Bowl and World Series Champions along with a number of professional fighters within the UFC.
From an entrepreneurial standpoint, Brett has proudly served as a teammate and partner in the strategic growth of two separate performance companies, and is a highly sought after consultant and mentor for many others across the United States and abroad. He has been featured in numerous local and national publications and media outlets.
Bartholomew is a member of the National Strength and Conditioning Association (NSCA) where he holds both their CSCS & RSCC *D distinction, and is also graduate of Kansas State University, where he obtained his Bachelors in Science degree in Kinesiology, and Southern Illinois University-Carbondale where he obtained his Master’s degree and wrote research on the topic of motor learning, cueing and attentional focus in human performance.